Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Are you ready for your next career step? You like to work as a part of our Pre-Sales team and you demonstrate a strong customer focus mindset? Are you a flexible, ambitious and self-starter individual with a high work ethic? Then we wish to get to know you!
For our division «Infrastructure & Data Management» in Zurich we are currently recruiting a Solution Manager.
In this role you are responsible for leading a team of experts in the development of innovative, creative and compelling infrastructure and data management solutions required to win profitable new business for Atos. You are the single point of contact for our valuable clients, Sales Manager and Client Executive for the purpose of developing solutions consistent with the winning strategy related to new business and deal renewals. You actively participate in bid activities and in customer offer negotiations.
Specifically, you help us to
- Analyze client requirements
- Define the solution strategy based on Atos portfolio in alignment with our Sales
- Build a rough technical concept considering the cost-benefit factor
- Deepen the solution design in collaboration with the technical experts
- Prepare, present and negotiate the solution with the client as well as Atos management
- Refine the solution based on client feedback
- Hand over the solution to the transition project teams for the successful transition of the engagement to a steady-state delivery model
- You successfully completed your university degree in computer science or a related field, a supplementary degree in economics is an advantage
- You have a sound knowledge of the IT Infrastructure and IT Outsourcing Business, as well as good knowledge of current technical products, trends, and solutions
- You stand out with your solid experience in crafting technical IT solutions (e.g. Workplace, SAP, Cloud, Datacenter)
- You are ITIL certified and a proficient MS Office user
- You know the basics of contract law, commercial facts and project management
- You convince with your presentation and moderation capabilities in a technical and strategical manner
- You love working in an international team
- You communicate business fluent in English and German, any other language is an asset
If you wish to apply for this position (reference number 113965), please visit our careers page: jobs.atos.net and complete our online application form. We’re looking forward to receiving your complete application (incl. cover letter, CV, and all work certificates and diplomas).
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and meaningful business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.