Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
You like to work as a part of our Pre-Sales team and you are a flexible, dedicated, ambitious and self-starter individual? For our division «Infrastructure & Data Management» in Zurich we are currently recruiting a Solution Architect.
Within Atos, the Solution Architect acts as the manager/expert in projects across the solution lifecycle supporting mainly bids in presales as well as project implementations. You are responsible for and deliver the end to end solution design including costing and migration and you ensure the IT architecture solution responds to the business requirements of our customers in a most cost-effective and creative manner. You validate the solution and its deliverability with the organization.
Specifically, you help us to
- Analyze customer business needs and map it to the Atos portfolio
- Design appropriate end-to-end solutions in close collaboration with technical contacts
- Build a solution cost calculation
- Write technical descriptions of responsible areas for customer proposals
- Prepare and support the offer presentation related to services, architecture and technology aspects
- Support contract negotiations especially around all solution aspects (incl. the cost impact)
- You successfully completed your university degree in computer science or a related field
- You stand out due to your wide knowledge on IT architecture with specification on Atos Portfolio elements like Infrastructure, Cloud, Application, Network, Workplace etc.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You show strong analytical skills turning into actions
- You convince with your presentation capabilities in a technical and strategical manner
- You communicate business fluent in English and German, any other language is an asset
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.