Cyber Security Pre-Sales & Consultant
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Are you inspired to work in Cyber Security area and are you driven to look after cyber crime to protect our customers?
We are looking for a motivated Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f)who can address the pain points of our customers and is able to increase value-to-customer.
Your Key Tasks include
- To market our Atos Cyber Security portfolio, services and products
- Self-driven style to prepare solution offerings to customers in private and public market
- To conduct pre-sales activities, develop offerings, to respond to RFI and RFP with offering proposals, contribute to contract signing
- To provide security consulting on the core security topics, e.g. Managed Security Services (MSSP), IAM, Data Protection, Platform- and Perimeter-Protection
- To develop customer presentations, e.g. proposals, offerings, based on market intelligence and customer analytics
- To establish and maintain marketing and sales brochures, whitepapers, sales material
- Actively participate in marketing and sales to contribute to security events and customer-meetings
- ICT-apprenticeship & education, ICT certification, ICT studies with additional degrees in Informations- und IT Security
- You hold security certifications, e.g. ISC, CISA, CISSP, CISM, Cyber Security specialist
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience and expertise in Cyber Security areas, e.g. Managed Security services, Platform-, Perimeter- Protection, IAM
- Focus on customers, their key business issues and how to provide added value with cyber consultancy
- Very good analytical skills, paired with customer-focused solutions
- Convincing style, go for win-win situations, solid presentation in front of management and on C-level
- Eligible to pass the Swiss Security Clearance (PSP)
- German native speaking with business fluent English is required, French is an additional asset
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.