Java System Architect
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivisionemploys around 800 people, over 600 of them working in Wroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Wroclaw is one of two official centers of the world IT service delivery. Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
The System Architect will be responsible for creating technical solutions for the new, big and long-term project, based on customer requirements. He will work directly with the customer and Business Analysts in order to propose solution concept and prepare system architecture documents for developer teams and to estimate the efforts on development. System Architect will design system components and their interfaces, select suitable technologies and ensure seamless integration with other components and/or external systems.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented techniques and good practice in designing IT systems
- Ability to model complex IT systems based on UML notation
- Practical knowledge of UML and BPMN standards
- Experience in Java EE software development and related technologies
- Experience in Data Model Design
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Business communication (spoken and written) in English language
Nice to have
- Experience in: Microservice Architecture, Docker experience, Containers, REST APIS
- Experience in financial services
The position will be located in our office in Wroclaw.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.