Swift Application Support Engineer
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
equensWorldline Global Business Line Account Payments is looking for a SWIFT Application Support Engineer for the SWIFT Service Bureau department. The SWIFT Service Bureau is part of the Account Payments division, and provides:
- A fully managed outsourced SWIFT service covering the setup, business configuration, daily operations and run, and maintenance of SWIFT for customers located internationally using the SWIFT network;
- Fully managed hosting solutions for a dedicated business applications;
- A hosting solution for messaging hubs.
Working with a growing and dedicated team supporting the strong growth of this business, the SWIFT Application Support Engineer will coordinate all managed service tasks related to the equensWorldline SWIFT service bureau operations, including:
- The configuration, maintenance, and daily operations of the Service Bureau’s SWIFT messaging interface application, Intercope BOX;
- Providing customer support and project technical consulting for existing and new customers including new client project implementation working in close conjunction with customers;
- As a SWIFT expert, provide support on SWIFT product management, services and infrastructure strategy evolution, support SWIFT related business opportunities, and assist with regulatory or compliancy related requirements;
- Provide on-call customer support and standby duties, including to support occasional system tests or technical migration related activities;
- Maintain the operational excellence of the Service Bureau operations to ensure service availability, quality of service, and total client satisfaction.
The candidate should have the following essential skills:
- An extensive experience with and knowledge of SWIFT and SWIFT software messaging applications, in particular Intercope BOX, gained in an operational hands-on function;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in electronic payments and messaging including high value payment systems gained at a large bank, payment system or equivalent payments company;
- Experience in application development and scripting, and expert knowledge of Windows and Linux systems;
- Process orientated and able to document processes;
- Strongly team-minded, very quality and process driven, and customer focused;
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects and be flexible to handle changes that occur in a busy operational environment;
- Desire to work on a wide range of challenging international projects;
- Language skills; beside the mother tongue, proficient English is a condition, German language capabilities are a pre.
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 46.100,- and € 63.600,-.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. We have possibilites in Utrecht (NL), Brussels (BE) or Frankfurt (GE).
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Eric Reiche, phone; 088-3855111. For information on the procedure please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: +31883855801.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
Acquisition is not appreciated!
To apply directly, use the link below.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.