Product Specialist Account Payments 1
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The work environment
The Account Payments Product Management team is responsible for the development, acceptance and maintenance of the entire product portfolio within the Payments area. The portfolio covers Bank and Corporate payment products, Clearing and Settlement, Instant payments, PSD2 Third Party Provider Solutions, digital routing services, iDEAL, Mobile Payment Solutions, API solutions and back-office payments processing. The team develops products defined in the product roadmap and anticipates on market developments, works out product concepts in concrete services by supporting the product development process from the business side and maintains and accepts new products leading to a competitive and innovative product portfolio. Product Management is responsible for the performance and profitability of the existing products, while introducing new features based on market and client needs.
What will be your job?
Key responsibilities of the Product Specialist for this role:
- Defines and develops products and services regarding new and existing markets
- Defines the Project portfolio roadmap for services related to the Trusted Transaction Department with focus on iDEAL and additional Dutch specific Services.
- Generates, defines and maintains business requirements and specifications, the client facing user requirements and defines the impact on the product
- Delivers and maintains product documentation, Service catalogue, Service Level Description and monitors the product key performance indicators performance
- Accepts developed products regarding the functional capabilities
- Plans and prioritizes products and changes in releases
- Defines and monitors the Product Life Cycle
- Defines market Value Pricing, monitors cost levels
- Supports Product Market Manager and Sales in pre-Sales, RFI/RFP activities as the specialist
- Proposes new investments for product enhancement and regulatory compliance
What do you have to offer?
Education, Experience and Skills requirements:
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Payments industry
- Knowledge of payments products and schemes including iDEAL, iDIN, SEPA, e-payments
- Affinity with domestic schemes, PSD2, Instant Payments
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Stakeholder management and strong communication skills
- Sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Client-centric and proactive attitude
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 52.900,- and € 72.700,- based on a 36 hour work week. Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Thomas Feiler, Team Manager Product Management, Phone: 088-385 4264 or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: 088 385 5801.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
Acquisition is not appreciated!
To apply directly, use the link below.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.