SAP Financials Consultant
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The Senior SAP Financials Consultant is a full-time office based position with occasional travel to client sites as and when required. Based on business requirements there will also be a need for involvement in various types of project work. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to be fully mobile.
The SAP Practice focuses on winning and delivering services in the SAP Business Suite of products.
The role reports directly to a Functional Team Leader on a daily operational basis and as line manager.
The main objective of the role is to;
- Provide assistance and support to Atos SAP Support Customers by responding and resolving incidents raised or providing input and resolution of enhancement requests.
- Identify and assess options for the implementation of new or improved business processes and present them, with recommendations, to decision makers at senior management level.
- Maintain the level of ‘internal’ customer satisfaction, at regular intervals or after each significant delivery of product or service. Respond to internal customers’ queries and complaints. Ensure that corrective action is taken. Facilitate Programme and Project Manager’s involvement in the continuous improvement of the products and services supplied to them.
- Work closely with the other members of the SAP FICO support teams in the UK and India
- Assisting with the smooth and timely Transition of new Customers / new Solutions into SAP AM Support
- Client Lead - Single point of contact/escalation route for our Key Customers
- Mentor junior members of the FICO team
Essential / Minimum Criteria
- SAP FICO configuration/implementation experience gained on a range of support engagements or projects with at least one assignment in a medium to large organisation successfully completed at ECC 6.0 release level.
- Detailed understanding of core Finance and Controlling modules; GL, AP, AR, AM, CM, CCA, PCA, IO, COPA, Project Systems
- Some Integration knowledge of other modules especially SD, MM and BW integration
- Has fluent English language skills and is able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, customers, colleagues and subordinates on a day to day basis.
- Possesses a pro-active, can-do attitude and can demonstrate being able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrate credibility by building rapport both internally and with the client.
- Willing to travel and work away from home as required by the business.
- Has the skills and personal presence to represent the client organisation both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual.
- Security Clearance required
- Experience of using / knowledge of SAP R/3 Release 4.0 and above.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of global client implementations would be an advantage
- Demonstrable conceptual understanding of other SAP Financials modules and know how they integrate/interact with FICO (e.g. BPC, BOBJ and BW)
- Experience of FSCM, Treasury, or SAP Real Estate would be an advantage
- Certified in SAP Financials, either for FI and CO or both
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.