Working Student (m/f) Business Performance Management
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Wanted: Working student (m/f) for TTS CEE Leadership team!
Atos is looking for a talent to support its Technology Transformation Services (TTS) Leadership team in CEE.
The Transition & Transformation Services department focuses on project based services and applies technologies of the future to guide our customers through their digital transformation. Its main areas of expertise are summarized in a set of practices which build up the overall portfolio.
Workplace Transformation:Cloud, fixed and mobile solutions for your digital workplace, with native cloud office services and unified communications delivered on any device to enhance user experience.
Data Center Transformation:Provide a full spectrum of DC transformation services combined with public cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP).
Application Platforming: Application migration & platform services using best-of-breed container and performance monitoring technologies, to secure operation of business critical apps in public and private cloud environments.
ServiceNow:Orchestration services with ServiceNow solutions suite, enabling seamless integration and automation of traditional IT with private and public cloud resources.
TTS offers an opportunity to work in an international environment in the CEE region.
You are a student and close to the end of your academic education? You are looking for an interesting task in a globally operating company? Then you are in best hands at Atos!
You support the team in its diverse tasks and activities in a dynamic environment:
- training period within TTS CEE (get to know all practices in all countries)
- preparation of reportings and presentations
- active problem-solving within supportive areas in the leadership team
- based on your qualifications and interest, you will elaborate on a topic on your own
- you are a student in the last academic year of your Bachelor or Master Studies and ready to stay with us for at least one year
- you are available for at least 20 hours per week
- you are physically situated within the CEE region
- you speak English fluently (German is a plus)
- you have a good understanding of economics and you are interested in technology
- soft skills: pro-activity, communicative, team player
- you are an excel / power point hero
- at best you already had the chance to gain work experience
- a diverse, demanding and interesting task environment in a specialist team
- flexible working hours and home office
- possibilities for trainings and a professional career
- various fringe benefits
The salary will be set depending on your educational background as well as your further qualifications.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are looking forward to your application!
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.