Cyber Security Sr. Consultant
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Cyber Security Sr. Consultant
Responsible for assisting in winning and delivering in the marketplace, and executing client engagements to the highest standards of quality. Must be capable of influencing at the most senior levels within the client base with a deep understanding of Security concepts, Technology trends and Strategy.
Support consulting team personnel in the design and implementation of cybersecurity governance (frameworks), risk management and compliance readiness.
Activities include conducting:
- The development and implementation of cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures.
- Driving consensus across cross-functional partners to determine new policy feasibility and impact, balancing business needs, culture, and required protections.
- The collection of customer requirements in responding to requests for proposals.
- Development of proposals and aligned statements of work.
- Assessment and documentation of customer scoped environments to achieve capabilities assessment, risk assessments, compliance readiness (industry regulatory compliance bodies such as NIST, PCI, ISO, CMS, NERC, etc.
- Development of risk remediation plans.
- Development of assessment processes that lend to IT Service Management: change, configuration, vulnerability, vendor, etc. management.
- Liaising between service towers for the collection of control evidence for contractual audit support.
- Collection of requirements and interpretation of processes while underway with eGRC design, implementation and run.
- Four years experience conducting and leading initiatives adn activities in at least five of the security domains
- Eight years experience in information technology
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISM), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISA), or PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA) rating is desired or required within 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong internal customer orientation; able to empathize and build rapport
- Strong communication skills to interact with business managers and executives to identify security initiatives
- Customer-focused, energetic attitude
- Detail oriented and ability to focus on granular level compliance and security issues
- Ability to work well on a collaborative team and influence others without direct authority
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel, and Project.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.