Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For for our Shared Service Center (part of Unify division) we are looking for an organized and self-motivated HR/Recruitment Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced, "learn-by-doing" environment. You'll be working directly with current employees as well as with prospective candidates to help grow and sustain our company. You will be responsible for ensuring we bring the strongest candidates onboard and facilitating our company values and culture in daily operations. You must bring a positive attitude and an ability to communicate effectively across a wide range of situations.
- Leading the creation of a recruiting plan for each open position;
- Preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job boards;
- Maintaining effective relations with recruitment agencies, career centres and universities for hiring the best candidates;
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications;
- Scheduling and conducting interviews with Hiring managers (with both internal and external candidates) and providing the best candidate experience;
- Conductingregular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
- Extending job offers to the successful candidates;
- Managing follow-up with applicants and ensure proper and timely feedback is provided;
- Supporting effective onboarding - Input data into the HRIS system to process new hires, conduct induction trainings;
- Coordinating and implementing “internal first” and graduate hiring initiatives;
- Acting as single point of contact for all hiring managers regarding different recruitment topics;
- Monitoring and applying HR recruiting best practices;
- Providing analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the HR director and the Head of Shared Service Center;
- Implementing overall recruiting strategy for career fairs participation and college recruiting initiatives.
Other HR related responsibilities:
- Leading the entire purchase-to-pay process for all HR related costs;
- Facilitating the resource management process;
- Еvent planning (celebrations, wellbeing@work activities, knowledge sharing etc.);
- Employer branding initiatives;
- Involvement in other HR processes and activities.
- University degree in Human Resources Management (or other applicable field) or acquired equivalent practical knowledge;
- Proven work experience in HR, focused on recruitment;
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to plan, track and prioritize multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks;
- Ability to work with high volumes of confidential information in a professional manner;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent level of English language;
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ideally Success Factors);
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
- Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…);
- Long-term career opportunity.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.