Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For for our Shared Service Center (part of Unify division), we are looking for Administrative Assistant who will perform day-to-day administrative activities such as:
• Provide full administrative support for the office in a timely and professional manner;
• Coordinate travels of colleagues from and to the Sofia office;
• Actively participate in the organization and coordination of company meetings and events;
• Maintain and update the relevant facility registers;
• Interact with all colleagues, job applicants and guests of the company in highly professional and positive manner;
• Track and coordinate the office supply with water, stationery, hygiene consumables, etc..
• University Degree;
• One year experience at a similar position;
• English Language Skills –good command in written and oral;
• Very good priority management and organization skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
• Ability to prepare business correspondence;
• Knowledge and a good working level of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
What we offer:
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
• Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
• Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…);
• Long-term career opportunity.
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Unify (an Atos company).
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.