Clinical Service Delivery Manager
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Service Delivery Manager
This is GCM 4 role based in Linwood.
You will be accountable for the overall delivery of PIP assessment services within your region to ensure that the services are delivered in line with the DWP contract.
You will be responsible for leading the full team within your region, with direct responsibility for the team managers and indirect responsibility for leadership of the wider teams within the assessment centres. In addition you will have accountability for the performance of the supply chain partners within your region with overall responsibility for 3rd party supply management.
You will lead, grow and develop the business while ensuring we deliver the very best customer service and upmost quality.
This is a mobile role, you will be expected to travel across your region working within the assessment centre environment.
The role requires attendance at monthly performance meetings outside of your region, there is also a requirement to represent your business area at through other operational meetings at various locations throughout the UK.
You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsibility for performance management, absence management, career development, employee engagement and all disciplinary and/or grievance matters arising in the team.
- Effective management and deployment of employees to ensure that deadlines and targets are met within agreed timescales
- Ensuring that medical, administrative, accommodation and IT resource utilisation is maximised to schedule examination appointments to achieve all targets.
- Producing and making active use of statistical data and work management reports to effectively manage workloads
- Provide performance reports/ data as and when required
- Support Service Delivery Teams in building and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Manage multiple teams with a variety of job content and performance targets
Essential / Minimum Criteria
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
- Proven track record in managing service delivery teams in multi-disciplinary IT-enabled business operations.
- Experience managing a complex service delivery structure with a proven successful track record in meeting SLA/ KPI requirements.
- Customer service experience in a customer facing role
- IT literate, competent MS Office, Word and Excel skills
- Fluent English language skills, able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner.
- Influencing skills: able to challenge conventional ideas and persuade people to engage with new processes or developments to achieve business objectives.
- Organisation skills: demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload when multitasking in a rational manner both individually and for the team as a whole.
- Problem solving skills, analytical, logical thinker
- Ability to manage change positively, effectively and efficiently to achieve best outcomes
- Positive attitude, personal drive to achieve and exceed targets and support others in achieving targets
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- Adapts to changing circumstances and new information that affects goals and plans; can play several different roles simultaneously according to the specific situation; smoothly adapts to ways of working within a new (customer) environment; experiments with new ways of doing things; takes a positive approach to dealing with change
- Flexible and adaptable attitude: willing to undertake other ad hoc duties as required e.g. supporting other teams / cover team leader duties etc
- Innovative thinking and ability to inspire team members
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.