Incident and Change manager
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
- Proactive management of ongoing incidents. Ensure that all required parties are involved and/or informed.
- Manage escalation and communication with global teams if required.
- Ensuring proper documentation after incident resolution. Participate in incident report creation.
- Daily review of planned changes. Ensure that no changes clash and that all required parties are involved and/or informed.
- Participation in local and EMEA CABs.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work during the night or weekends if the need arises.
- Able to question plans of specialists without always having working knowledge on the topic.
- Good level of English preferred.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes would be considered an advantage.
We will offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus system.
- Challenging opportunities and professional development.
- Working in an international global company.
- Dynamic and professional team.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.