TEC - Veeam, Avamar Backup _GCM6
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Responsibilities / Technical skills:
Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in Veeam Backup tool.
- Good hands on Experience in VEEAM Backup Tool and Expertise on DD Management.
- Additional Knowledge on Other Backup tool like Avamar and Networker
- VEEAM server/Client and Administrator console installation.
- Expertise on Veeam and DD Upgrade + Other Backup Tools
- Expertise on Performance backup tuning and understand the tuning Parameters
- Server/Client installation on different platforms (Unix/Windows/Linux). Knowledge in managing Domains, Clients, Users through VEEAM Administrator console
- Create and Manage Dataset, Schedule and Retention Policy. Monitoring VEEAM backups and recovering failed backups.
- Analyze Problems & escalate to appropriate Levels. Hardware /software fault detection and vendor liaison
- Good knowledge on DR and restoring backups based on requirement. Configuring Events, Notifications.
- Generating different kind of backup reports and sending to customer.
- Should have Strong Knowledge about NDMP backups
- Responsible for capacity planning and performance analysis of backup and recovery infrastructure.
- Expertise on De-duplication & VTL’s Backup performance monitoring & optimization Capacity utilization trending and reporting
- Consults with end users to coordinate scheduling of backups and address other backup and recovery concerns.
- Responsible for strategic planning related to ongoing enhancement of large backup and recovery environment
- VEEAM system migration concepts
- Should understand the Veeam process flow & error codes
- Responsible for advanced troubleshooting of backup and recovery related issues.
- Backup Infrastructure for FS, MSSQL & Oracle database using Veeam and perform end to end setup and execute the necessary use cases and test-cases on it in order to optimize the performance.
- Configure system for data access (NFS, CIFS)
- Develop customized solutions that address specific needs; successfully manage and/or deliver engagements Develop in-depth understanding of a client's business requirements, along with client's current data storage environment; assess and make recommendations
- Expertise in ’s BRS products.
- Expertise on BRM Configuration
- Data protection and backup recovery solutions familiarity such as using virtual tape, disk to disk to tape, data replication
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN and SAN
Advanced trouble shooting skills and identify the severity of the issue, Ability to Resolving issues quickly to account/customer satisfaction and Prepare RCA.
Provide operational support on a 24x7 rotation basis.
• 7 to 10 years in Veeam administration in enterprise environment.
• Good Communication Skill
• Good Presentation skill
UG Degree 12 + 3 or 12 + 4 ( 15 yrs/16 yrs) of education qualification in reputed university
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.