Associate Consultant - Security
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
The Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst position is assigned to the Security Operations Team. The primary purpose of this position is to help coordinate and report on cyber incidents impacting State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) governments. This position involves critical duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended hours of work.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyse and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Coordinate with Intel analysts on open source activities impacting SLTT governments.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams.
- Candidate should have overall 4-6 years of information technology (IT) experience in supporting Security Operations preferably in a Global Delivery Support services delivery model.
- Experience with SIEM technologies such as HP ArcSight, IBM QRadar, Splunk, etc.
Proficient understanding of IT infrastructure and security architecture.
- Proficient understanding of networks management, network security, log management, ethical hacking and security assessment tools Proficient understanding of relevant security technologies, such as malware management, network forensics, flow analysis, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Basic understanding of Industry standards in operations such as ITIL processes (e.g. Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management, Incident Management).
- Ability to suggest/recommend remediation to stakeholders, including executives, risk and security team members Effective written and communication skills
Ethical Hacking and Information Security certifications such as OSCP, CEH, CISSP, SANS etc.
Should have played a lead role in client engagements
Job Location: Mumbai / Pune
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.