Junior Business Consultant
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our Global Consulting Team as Junior Business Consultants.
Successful candidates will be working with clients who operate large scale enterprise IT Infrastructures. This is an opportunity to join some of the smartest professionals and showcase your skills by working with a client list that consists of some of the international most respected household brand names.
Our Business Consultants are among the best in the world, and we’ll give you all the training, mentoring and support you’ll need to join them.
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card).
What you will be doing in your job:
- Advise our Clients regarding innovative IT solutions, describe complex solutions in meaningful business language that engages business stakeholders
- Help our clients derive real value through people, process and technology development– pushing their organizations forward at the ever increasing pace they need to survive in today’s rapidly changing world
- Develop and share experience and expertise with clients in some of the world’s leading businesses and provide informed insights to help them anticipate and manage change
- Work closely with other Business Consultants and projects teams to perform small – large system changes.
Whether you choose to develop your skills in digital technology consulting or coding; IT strategy or security; or business performance improvement and efficiency, you will be at the forefront of the application of technology that is driving the ever increasing changes in today’s most successful businesses.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant area (new grads are welcome);
- Comfortable with information technology, systems and data;
- Knowledge of one relevant area e.g.:
Cyber Risk, Data Privacy, Audit & Compliance;
Application & Cloud Transformation
Web & Mobile App Design and Development
Salesforce & other CRM technologies
Digital Workplace solutions (Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare etc.)
Digital Marketing, Social Media
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes and use of appropriate technology
- Confident communication skills and service quality oriented
- Mobile internationally (50-80%)
- Ability to comply with all necessary visa and work permit requirements in order to successfully reside and work within the UK, EU and Europe
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially German, Spanish or French
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Łódź, Kraków preferred.
Our diverse portfolio of clients and businesses will allow you to rapidly develop and broaden your skill set to progress your consultancy career, with plenty of scope to contribute fresh ideas and make a measurable difference.
We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.