Python Developer with SQL
Python Developer with SQL
Focus for Python Developer with SQL role is to work on development of migration tools. Technologies involved within the project are mainly (but not limited to) SQL/Oracle, Python, JSON/HTML and XPath.
To be suitable for the role the self-reliability, ability to solve multithread technical issues and effective communication in English are required, while German skills would be regarded as advantageous asset.
The position will be located in our well communicated offices in Wroclaw/Warsaw/Łódź depending on your preferences. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks can be required.
- Competitive salary package and discretionary annual bonus depending on your performance.
- Life insurance and outstanding private medical healthcare.
- Ability to work from home for two days in a week
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development is a core revenue stream.
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
- Access to our huge knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Relocation package if applicable
- German courses for lingual abilities improvement if preferred
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Skills and knowledge development in rare beneficial areas
- Team work among real technology enthusiasts at discovering and utilizing latest tools and methodologies at variety of software projects for different sectors/domains.
- Good or average experience in Python scripting/development
- Experience in Linux systems engineering
- Fluent communication in English
- Good experience with SQL. Experience will Oracle and performance tuning will be desired advantage
- At least 1 year of experience and interests in field of scripting/development
- XPath skills will be desired advantage
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage
- Resolving problems in a timely manner
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- Planning and prioritizing tasks
During the interview we are also going to verify:
- Ability to work in a team, communication and open approach to people
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Good organization of work, attention to details
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.