Junior IT Support Specialist with English or German
Junior IT Support Specialist with English or GermanEngineer
What will you be responsible for:
The role is dedicated for junior engineers and/or IT enthusiasts having no professional experience but just basic IT background and eagerness to learn and develop in variety of IT areas.
The Junior IT Support Specialist will be a part of our interdisciplinary skilled Engineering Team located in Łódź.
Will be engaged in application management and server’s systems operations. The main aim of the team is to execute supporting activities and routines related to applications and software base, infrastructure, IT housekeeping, software deployment, backup management and monitoring. Multi-level Incident Management and Problem Management for both software base and infrastructure services.
Scope of works
- Installing and configuring software, systems and environments
- Incident management related to software base
- Incident management related to Infrastructure
- Problem management for software base and infrastructure
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Backup management (execution) within his/her scope of responsibility
- Infrastructure management within his/her scope of responsibility
- Participates in software base setup
- Software base initial installation and upgrades in servers (application servers, database servers, operating systems, webservers, directory servers, commercial packages, etc.)
- Creates reports for the projects (i.e. availability)
What do we require:
- Communicative English and/or German
- Basic or average knowledge of one of the following areas: Windows Servers OS, Linux Servers OS, SQL databases, Networks, scripting, programming languages, monitoring tools.
- Reliability and precision at work
- Very good, open minded team players
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
- Private medical care
- Private life and travel insurance
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Remote working
- Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
- Referral bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.