Working Student (m/w/d) in global Human Resources Recruiting
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are looking for an intern/working student within our global HR department!
- Support the global recruitment team in an international high tech organisation
- Work closely with the responsible Head of Recruitment Operations
- Challenge improvements for our candidate journey (sourcing, selection and onboarding process)
- Review and update our external career site
- Support in technical improvements (change requests and incidents) for the global Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Work on strategic global hiring programs
- Review and support in the assessment process specifically for gradudates from partner universities
- You are currently studying in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in economics, business, psychology or anothre relevant field
- Your approach is well-structured and you know how to prioritise
- You are eager to work in a global environment
- You are proficient in English
- Valuble experiences in a global player in IT consulting
- The opportunity to work remotely after onboarding
- stable, yet flexible working hours which are tailored to your studies
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.