Technical Architect (SAP, Red Hat Linux)
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
Role: SAP Technical Architect
- Deep RHEL knowledge.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with SAP and SAP Hana.
- Experience working on Redhat Linux Platform.
- Certification: RHCE.
- Pacemaker with SAP and SAP Hana.
- Experience in Ansible and any Scripting language atleast 3 years.
- Deep Automation understanding and at least one finished project in that area.
The Technical Architect produces end-to-end high level designs, combining services, technologies and products from multiple areas including desktop and server technologies; storage solutions; virtualization, applications; network components; infrastructure tooling and ITIL-based processes.
Working on won business either from new logo wins or incremental sales on an existing account, the Technical Architect is part of the transformation and transition team alongside the Project Manager and Tower Subject Matter Experts (SME).Additional accountability includes:
- Production of end-to-end solution architecture and designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains.
- Delivery of the right technology choices for clients’ businesses. This includes focusing on; enablement, demonstration, technical sales, internal evangelism and technology strategy.
- Provision of technical guidance on behalf of sub-competency to make sure implementations are in line with best practice and policy and meet the design requirements.
- Assurance of technical quality and participation in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Assurance that solutions are technically sound and growth is sustainable.
- Works in the delivery of a project or solution and can support pre-sales activities under the coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect.
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Experience translating business and feature requirements into technical specifications
- Experience communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers
- Experience evaluating technologies for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit
- Ability to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Demonstrated background identifying a vision along with the plans, which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term
- Experience presenting sound and well reasoned arguments
- Strong written and oral communications with a demonstrated background of getting one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information
- Background managing relationships and team working - ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Direct technical architecture experience in mid-to-large environments
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.