Project Manager (SAP HANA)
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
- Deep RHEL knowledge min 10 years with SAP and SAP Hana
- Certification: RHCE
- Pacemaker with SAP and SAP Hana.
- Deep Automation understanding and at least one finished project in that area.
Work Location: Chennai
Experience: 10-12 years
A Project Manager Leads and/or manages from small to large sized projects or programs that fall within scope of experience/expertise. He/she will be required to support customer engagements from bid to delivery, including proper complete closing and/or handover. Project managers will be responsible for managing and delivering contracted projects, in accordance with agreed PM processes, methods and tools.
- Leads and manages all aspects of project management for small to large size/complexity projects (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking etc)
- Defines, documents and safely executes small to large size projects and/or programs, directing and counseling project team members, and advising clients/users as necessary on all phases
- Liaises with other managers within other functions and within the business; manages expectations for projects
- Leads the project team where Atos is acting as prime to subcontractors and where the technology/solution to be delivered is either mature or immature and that may include aspects outside of own domain expertise
- Defines project requirements and scope with stakeholders, suggesting suitable requirement definitions and acceptance measures to remove ambiguity; Negotiates to maximize Atos’s commercial position while delivering client value
- Effectively manages and exceeds customer expectations
- Identifies/addresses potential threats to delivery; engages with people from other parts of Atos to improve integrated service offerings and/or delivery
- Meets agreed contractual/Atos standards, liaising with relevant stakeholders to maintain effective relationships with the client
- Resolves issues/disputes early on, effectively negotiating to maintain client relationship alongside Atos commercial position
- Ensures that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with business, IT or related area or commensurate business experience; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 2 to more than 6 years prior IT related project experience of leading and managing projects or programs
- Proven background managing effective overall change control-documentation, impact analysis (cost, risk, quality, staffing)
- Demonstrated background of clear understanding of own actions on costs/ profitability
- Experience negotiating with key stakeholders to agree changes to approach
- Strong experience defining project requirements and scope and usage of project management tools (EG: MS Project) for succinct and expert structure and controls
- Experience as a leader and working with all levels and roles within an organization
- Experience with contract management
- Successful experience developing and articulating business cases
- Excellent verbal and written skills; expert level usage of office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong project management methodology, process and tool skills
- PM certification (Prince and/or PM preferred)
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.