Salesforce Consultant / Developer
Salesforce Consultant / Developer
Localization: Poland (Atos location or remote work)
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivision employs around 800 people and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
What will you be responsible for:
We are looking for a person who can talk to the business people of our customer and transform their requirements and needs into the Salesforce solution. Someone who is a driving force for making sure that the customer gets what he wants, but also to explain the customer what possible, and even what Salesforce is can do that he was not even aware of.
Who is able to verify that the implementation indeed corresponds to the customer requirements and is in line with overall strategy and that interaction of various Salesforce modules runs smoothly.
- Analyze client business and translate customer needs into Salesforce solution
- Guiding the team to success and coach junior colleagues
- Verify that the solution fulfills the customer requirements
- Execution of workshops to validate and define relevant end-to-end processes and use cases and extract the affected process steps
- Enrich the existing process definitions with industry best-practices and Salesforce.com examples to improve the business value of the future solution
- Validation and review of the existing business requirements and deduction of new and additional requirements from the process design
- Support create / refine user stories
- Create / validate user acceptance test cases
The ideal candidate holds a natural interest in customer business processes and an ability to describe these processes and turn them into functional requirements to be implemented by Salesforce and the other solution components integrated with Salesforce. He/ she has good skills to discuss and present requirements, analysis and solutions with the Atos team and to the customer stakeholders in a convincing manner. Someone who is able to direct the functional design, guide junior colleagues in their work and review the solution implemented by Project and Application management teams, to ensure that the solution design proposal was implemented correctly and best practices were followed.
What do we require:
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce consulting activities
- Experience in Apex and/or Visualforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate (especially Advance Administrator) highly desirable
- Certificate of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Consultant would be an asset
- Fluent in English
- Working experience in Agile environment
- International Mobility
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
- Private medical care
- Private life and travel insurance
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Remote working
- Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
- Referral bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.