Sr Financial Cerner Application Solution Analyst - Patient Accounting
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The Senior Financial Cerner Applications Analyst position is responsible for providing functional and technical support to a variety of financial customers, primary Patient Registration/Scheduling and Revenue Cycle – Patient Accounts and Revenue Integrity. This position is responsible for financial system support including but not limited to normal maintenance of business, upgrades, system maintenance, and project management. The individual is responsible for the analysis, recommendations for corrective action and resolution of problems within the software application. The Senior Financial Applications Analyst works as part of a team of IT professionals in a unique, exclusively health care environment. As a member of this team, you will offer strategic technical support to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The teams’ focus is to utilize critical thinking to evaluate and resolve customer issues in a creative and timely manner. Team members are expected to be become the experts for their application and have strong knowledge of clinical business processes supported by team. Team members are also expected to address extremely complex, critical customer issues.
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Business / MIS/Healthcare; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and experience of Cerner Millennium Financial Solutions – Revenue Cycle – Patient Accounts/Billing (UB and 1500) and Revenue Integrity
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience operations experience.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years’ experience in healthcare applications including EHR implementation and/or support
- ITIL certification preferred or in process of obtaining certifications
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of Information Technology and Information Systems
- Strong working knowledge/experience of Healthcare applications
- Understanding of software maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency with programming languages, reporting tools and/or technical knowledge required
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Cross functional solution development expertise
- Demonstrated cross functional teamwork and collaboration
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions/options, evaluate and enable improved processes
- Leadership skills such as coaching, and conflict resolutions to aide in the development of departmental personnel
- Superior organization and planning skills and excellent communication skills on all levels
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.