Sales Professional - Finland
Do you have a passion for sales, and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide new clients in their digital journey?
With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. As Sales Professional you will be part of a global leader in digital transformation and responsible for the selling of IT resources and/or projects to mid- to large sized organisations across Finland. Besides this, you will participate in innovative sales campaigns, with which we are able to help our clients grow in the digital world of today and the future.
The scope of this role is broad, as there are no boundaries in terms of accounts, markets or regions. This provides you with autonomy and makes you able to create your own playing field and be responsible for your own success.
As Sales Professional you will:
- Identify and qualify opportunities at (new) customers;
- Close deals that consist of complex projects (e.g. application development/migration), programs and managed services;
- Work in multidisciplinary (international) teams to create added value for our customers;
- Define and identify client priorities and translate this into a unique value proposition;
- Be part of the Client team and contributing to the account planning;
- Organise sales campaigns for targeted customers;
- Build sustainable valuable client relationships.
You will be part of an energetic and ambitious client sales team who work at reputable clients across the Benelux & the Nordics. Your location will be our office in Finland, Espoo. With of course the flexbility to work from any location that is desired (home, client, etc.). Besides this you will work together with colleagues in delivery who can assist you from a technical perspective.
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
Who are you
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or IT;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have solid experience in a similar Sales role (preferably in IT) and a strong sales track record;
- You have strong communication and presentation skills;
- You are a team player as well as a self-starter;
- You are a networking guru;
- You are energising and never bored to learn and develop yourself and your team mates;
- Client first is in your nerves, and closing is in your nature;
- Knowledge in multiple of the following areas: BI, AI, Blockchain, software development and maintenance, cloud transformations;
What we offer you
Join Atos, a digital services leader, to engage your mind and inspire your creativity. You will be a part of an innovative company with passionate and responsible colleagues and management where you can utilize Atos’ global network tools and support. Your career path at Atos depends on you! It can take a great variety of forms and routes. We see that borders are there to be crossed and crossed again. You come to work as who you are: a self-directing person who operates with a high degree of professional autonomy.
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients;
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager;
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Melissa Frens, via +31640622367. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to email@example.com.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.