Security Specialist IAM with CyberArk
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS)division.The IAM team tries to answer the following question: “How the user accounts should be propagated across the IT systems of an organization to allow for effective and secure access to the most critical and key resources of the company?” A perfect candidate should be interested in finding an answer to this question, as well as in finding approaches to constantly improve processes of account synchronization.
What we offer? Job that will let you get to know variety of advanced IT technologies and products from companies like CyberArk, NetIQ, Microsoft, Oracle. You can take a chance to start your career in Identity and Access Management - dynamically growing IT discipline, which gives you the possibility to specialize and create your own career path, as well as the opportunity to learn from experienced engineers.
Join an existing and ongoing CyberArk implementation project, consisting of highly technical PAM consultants, to continue improving and finalizing already started project tasks, as well as extending CyberArk by implementing new capabilities and increasing overall coverage/usage.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
Main duties include:
- Implementation of CyberArk Application suite &advanced configuration
- Develop and implement application/platform specific customizations.
- Develop, mature and implement PACLI and REST API based automation scripts for EPV.
- Support and assist automation activities.
- Support and mature PSM adoption and EPV onboarding.
- PSM Connection component development and implementation (AutoIt)
- PSM Connection component troubleshooting and tuning
- EPV, PSM, PVWA incident handling and troubleshooting.
- Develop, mature and implement CyberArk operational best practices.
- Handover/educate operational resources to ensure CyberArk solution can be maintained/operated upon project closure
- PVWA, PSM, CPM, EPV, AIM,
- PACLI, REST API,
- Active Directory and/or another LDAP,
- Windows Server
- Scripting (mainly in Powershell)
- English - at least B2 level
Your certificates from Defender and Sentry levels are welcome.
Good to have:
- Blue Prism
- General network and server infrastructure
- CPM plugins development
Please attach your CV in English.
- stable employment,
- attractive salary,
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in international environment,
- contacting with the latest IT technology,
- training and development programs,
- studying of foreign languages,
- unlimited access to e-learning,
- private medical care (including dental care),
- additional life insurance,
- subsidy for commuting,
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.