Security Operations Center Academy
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
ATOS ACADEMY is a great opportunity for those who would like to develop their technical competencies in IT security area. We invite Atos employees, students, graduates and everybody interested in IT and with knowledge of foreign languages. Free trainings are led by our experienced engineers from Atos team. Every Academy relates to a specific theme and/or process.
Classes will be held at the 3 following weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Security Operations Center Academy will be provided for Polish speakers only.
Applications are collected to date: 18.01.2019
Academy starts on: 02.02.2019
Academy and the possible position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
This several days of intensive training could be the bedrocks upon which your exciting IT career is based. In the training programme you will find i.a.:
- global cybersecurity landscape,
- hackers mode of operation,
- security tools walkthrough,
- cyber threats management.
We consider Academies as a recruitment tool – the best graduates will be offered to work with us in Atos. You have a chance to become a part of Security Operations Center (SOC) unit, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) Division. SOC is acting as a single point of communication for all services related to information security. The primary purpose of your future role - Security Operator / Service Delivery Supporter is to detect and identify cyber threats using wide range of security solutions (SIEM, Vulnerability Scanners, Antivirus Software, Proxy, etc).
For more information please check the vacancy:
- Operator in Security Operations Center (Req. ID 97776)
- Service Delivery Supporter in Security Operations Center (Req. ID 105494)
The most important and primary requirement is PASSION! Besides you should present:
- ability to speak and write in English on at least B1 level,
- interests in IT and cyber security,
- familiarity with IT field,
- willingness to learn and self-development,
- ability to apply proactive approach to work,
- willingness to take up a job,
- availability at the 3 weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 02.02.2019.
STEPS OF RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- CV review,
- Technical call interview
We offer to our employees:
- stable employment,
- attractive salary,
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in international environment,
- contacting with the latest IT technology,
- training and development programs,
- studying of foreign languages,
- unlimited access to e-learning,
- private medical care (including dental care),
- additional life insurance,
- subsidy for commuting,
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.