SAP BW Consultant
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
The person hired for this position will be responsible for support and maintenance of SAP BW systems for our customer
• system errors handling and bug fixing,
• Analyzing, processing and documentation of Incidents, Service Requests, Problems (reactive Problem Management) and Change Requests according to Service Catalog
• monitoring of the system ETL processes and of process chains,
• analysis and solving of the problems encountered in the system and regular proactive problem management (solution concept suggestions) in order to increase the quality of the system applications and / or services
• maintenance of the Knowledge Database
• knowledge of Bex Query Analyzer and Bex Query designer, ability to analyze errors and bugs in Bexreports, developing new reports on demand, supporting end-users regarding Bex report issues
• knowledge of SAP BW dataflow and ETL processes (process chain monitoring and error handling)
•ABAP programming knowledge (dialog programming, interfaces (general knowledge and experience) , screens, reports, enhancements)
•Ability of program debugging, analysis of system/user trace; analysis of system shortdumps and error logs, solving issues with external SAP interfaces
•SQL knowledge (is an advantage)
•Financial background knowledge (is an advantage)
•Languages: English (is a must), German (is an advantage),
•Open minded person with proactive attitude & ability of analytical thinking
•ability to work in the international team
•Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title.
•Competitive salary package (including bonuses).
•Private medical care and life insurance.
•Benefit program (including Multisport card).
•German and English language courses.
•Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
•Internal and external technology trainings.
•Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.