Oracle ERP Consultant
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivision employs around 800 people, over 600 of them working in Wroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
In Business Intelligence and Big Data team we hire more than 70 professionals who are involved in projects for international clients. We take care of the professional development of our employees thanks to challenging and diverse assignments.
ERP Oracle Consultant will manage ERP system in Software as a Service (SaaS) Oracle solution.
Global team member of Business Intelligence group responsible to provide operational support (2nd line), maintain (3rd line support) and develop applications based on customer’s requirements, follow project development lifecycle within complex enterprise integrated infrastructure working for internationals clients.
- Design, Develop, Release, Deploy and Support interactions and interfaces with other systems involved in the ERP process
- Provide support for ERP reporting (including new report creation) and maintenance of the data structures for reporting. Example BI tools are: BI Publisher, Financial Reporting Studio, OBIEE and OTBI
- Design, provide and schedule data extracts and reports to support business (critical) activity
- Test new / changed functionality and ensuring that they are ready to be introduced into the Live Environment by conducting the test activities defined in the Test Plan
- Expertise in Oracle ERP (Finance or/and Procurement modules)
- A minimum of one year of experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementing/developing ERP Oracle Financial modules: Supplier/Payee Management; Accounts Payable; Accounts Receivable; Cash Management; General Ledger; Tax Management; Project Accounting; Fixed Assets; Budgeting and Forecasts; Travel and Expense
- Implementing/developing ERP Oracle Procurements modules: Purchasing Agreements; Purchase Requisitions & Change Management; Purchase Order; Receiving
- Good English language is essential
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and in a team environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus
The position will be located in our office in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz or Łódź.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.