Active Directory Senior Administartor
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Active Directory management preferably in a large scale environment.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience with Microsoft technology including ADDS, ADFS, Azure – Office 365/CA/PKI is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (2008, 2012) - 2016 is a plus.
- Experience in Active Directory upgrades and migration projects is a plus.
- Microsoft certification (MCSA/MCSE Windows Server) is desirable.
- Domain and Federation Services concepts and configuration, including disaster recovery scenarios – security groups, delegation, OU structure, object types, and attributes;
- Ability to create technical documentation and convert business requirements into a technical proposal.
- Good interpersonal and customer handling skills.
- Conversational English.
What do we offer
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.