Active Directory Administrator
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
- Service management of the Active Directory Service,
- Administration of Windows Domain,
- Managing Domain Controllers and Key Management Service (KMS);
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Active Directory management.
- Working and demonstrable experience with Microsoft technology including ADDS and ADFS. Azure/CA/PKI is a plus.
- Working experience in managing GPO, DNS, DHCP, DFS. KMS is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server (2008, 2012) - 2016 is a plus.
- PowerShell scripting is a plus.
- Microsoft certification is desirable but not required for this role.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- Good interpersonal and customer handling skills.
- Conversational English.
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
What do we offer
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.