2nd Line Support Engineer with German and English for Digital Workplace Services- Genesys
- Incidents - Fault management 2nd Level of application components.
- Changes - Technical administration of application components.
- Analysis of log files.
- Proactive monitoring with system tools.
- Testing, updating and upgrading of applications.
- Creation of system documentation and work instructions.
- Good command of German and/or English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work well in a Team, passion, sense of humor.
- Methodical and disciplined work approach.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of network concepts.
- Understanding of virtualization concepts would be a plus.
- Experience with Windows Server environment would be a plus.
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP technologies would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of SQL would be a plus.
- Active Directory knowledge would be a plus.
- Operational practice on Service Desk.
- High motivation for self-development
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.