2nd line support engineer (MCD)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
- Support of End User (as a 2nd and 3rd line support) desktops and laptops, running a Microsoft Windows Client OS on x86 or x64-architecture
- Deliver all necessary updates to the Windows Operating System
- Operating System image creation/installation/troubleshooting (using: MDT, SCCM and WDS)
- Managing SCCM infrastructure
- Ensures Service performance and fulfillment of service related SLA/ KPI Agreements
- Incident- and problem management to analyze issues and find solutions and/or workarounds for that.
- Project support e.g. for migrations, implementing new technologies like cloud services etc.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in MS Windows Workstation administration
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)and Active Directory knowledge
- Familiar with Infrastructure Architecture (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DNS)
- Knowledge on MS System Centre suite of products. In particular Configuration Manager.
- Knowledge on hardware configurations
- Ability to support multiple business needs at once and work with little oversight
- Ability to solve problems and proactive attitude
- Capability to read and write technical documentation
- Ability to work well in a team
- High motivation to self-development
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Good knowledge of the German (verbal and writing) is a plus
- ITIL foundation certificate is a plus
- MCSA Certifications would be a plus
- Script Techniques (Powershell) is a plus
What do we offer
- Remote working
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.