Service Delivery Manager
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Most common assignment types that we work on include:
• Plan and complete delegated tasks to a high standard, delivering work within an agreed frame-time
• Lead as an orchestrator and pro-active delivery integrator with total focus on Quality of Service, Compliance and Cost Optimization
• Utilize SDM Management System providing KPIs, schedules, rollup and delivery/ CLM integration to drive the daily management of details and proactive issue identification
• Partner with TSI and Tower Heads to manage necessary resource allocation/skills for effective account delivery in line with budget, service requirements and client’s changing business
• Lead the Client Delivery Plan and Knowledge Repository to communicate and implement delivery strategy and metrics
• Establish close interlock with CLM to develop account plans, ER fulfillment, CSAT, opportunity development and contract renewal
• Collaborate with the TSI and Tower Heads to align tower services and technologies to client business objectives
• Represent the customer within the GDC in case of escalation or major incidents
• Ensure training/processes for on/off-boarding of account resources are in place
• Advance ASMM and ITCF compliancy and compliance testing
• Ensure GDPR compliance with Atos-maintained systems containing client personal data
• Ensure GDPR assessment is performed for new services/ contracts
• Ensure TSS are enforced and tracked to satisfy Alcatraz compliance targets
• Review management and status of software licenses and certificates on a regular (e.g., monthly) basis ensuring timely renewals to prevent service outage
• Monitor lifecycle management and related plans for delivered services
• Actively lead the Daily Service Reviews with key operational staff, driving accountability, inspection, action and prevention Work co-operatively with all colleagues for the benefit of Atos and its Clients
• Fluent in English
• Flexible in approach the role and task completion
• Actively acknowledge others’ efforts, contribution and commitment to Atos’s strategic objectives
• Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm and an ability to work effectively as a member and leader of the team
• Act as a role model, coaching/ mentoring team members, ensuring that there is an effective succession plan to obtain and maintain end-to-end service delivery
• Responsible at any moment to inform the superiors about the wider contribution over an appropriate way of keeping and managing the service delivery reports
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.