Customer Delivery Manager Partners GBL MS Worldline
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
Do you feel very strongly about a professional service and do you feel comfortable in a cross-divisional role in which you promote the partner’s interests in cooperation with the managers of both business and delivery units? Then we might just have the perfect challenge for you!
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will report to the Head of Alliances & Partners, and you will be responsible for providing the Wordline service to one or more of our partners & integrators concerning our Worldline terminal & acquiring services. In this role, you will ensure that the service towards the partners in your portfolio is in line with the contractual agreements (SLA) and you will promote the continuous improvement of our services & our partner’s satisfaction.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for:
- Putting up and managing the consultation and communication structure with the customer
- Monitoring of and reporting on the agreed "SLA" and the customer satisfaction objectives
- Continuous productivity enhancements, which improve the margin of the service contract and/or bring added value to the customer
- Monitoring the quality of our service by proactively identifying structural problems, executing "root cause" analysis and implementing improvements
- Guaranteeing the necessary competencies and operational capacity in order to respect the existing contract agreements
- The efficiency of the cooperation of the cross-divisional service team including external service partners
You will continuously be in contact with the business managers (S&M), the delivery organisations (IT, CS, TO) and, of course, the clients in your portfolio.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience
- You are trilingual NL – FR – ENG
- You have experience as a Service Delivery Manager, preferably within the service industry, or any other relevant experience with customer relations
- You are very customer minded & able to communicate and report on an "executive" level
- You identify and quickly understand the needs and expectations of the customer and/or market
- Experience with leading (virtual) teams and this preferably in an operational service delivery context is an asset
- You have experience with the implementation of improvements, which lead to a higher customer satisfaction
- You have strong communication skills at all levels, you are persuasive, know how to make an impact and to negotiate
- You work in a proactive and diplomatic manner
- Experience in the electronic payment transactions business is an asset
- Experience with ITIL is an asset
- Ability to Negotiate
- Ability to Build Relationships
- Ability to Have Impact
- Ability to Network
- Ability to Listen/Comprehend
- Ability to Steer, Control and Adjust
- Ability to React Proactively
- Verbal and Written Communication
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.