Intern/Student worker CZ IDM
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Would you like to be a part of International company? Are you a student?
Do not hesitate and send as your CV!
SERVICE DESK OPERATORPRAGUE
- University student
- Czech and English working proficiency
- Orientation in IT environment
- PC work (Microsoft environment)
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Reliability, responsibility
- Ability and willingness to learn
- ITIL ( advantage)
Compensation and Benefits
- Access to high-end technologies
- Working on interesting international projects
- Possible personal development and career development within the company
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Interesting work in friendly and creative environment, teambuildings, office extracurricular activities
- Possibility of internal language courses
- DPČ/DPP contrcat
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.