Senior Consultant - Security
Cyber Security Consultant
Direct responsibility for engineering activities such as:
- Implementation of new software and patches
- Troubleshoot complex account issues with in multi-directory enterprise solution
- Log investigations
- Vendor escalation
- Process change development
- Incident, & problem management.
- Change Management
- Supply work estimates for tasks
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
- Direct Experience in Authentication/Governance products:
- SailPoint Identity IQ (at least 3 years)
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, or other relational database
- Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
- Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Application Maintenance and Development experience
- Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand a very complex environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills: ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, alternatives, and recommendations
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.