Junior Cyber Security Specialist
Fresh out of college and the ambition to become an IT Security Professional? Join us!
The role as Junior Cyber Security Specialist @ Atos
As a young IT graduate you are very important for the future of our cyber security business.
This is an entry-level position with lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself into a cyber security professional. You will be able to evolve towards Security consultant, IAM Consultant or Cyber Security Solution Architect, etc.
At the start, you will:
- Participate in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment missions, involving
- preparation, execution and reporting activities.
- Help assessing the vulnerabilities of our Customer’s IT assets.
- Work with Atos Evidian, our Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution, and other leading IAM software vendors and open source tools.
- Assist in deploying Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and SIEM solutions.
- Work in a team of experienced Security consultants in the Benelux area.
- Develop knowledge and skills in state-of-the –art information security areas.
This position is within the Big Data & Cyber Security (BDS) Division of Atos. The Atos BDS Division provides consult, design, build and managed services in the cybersecurity and big data domains.
In the cyber security domain, we work with leading products and technologies and develop our own products. More info can be found here: https://atos.net/en/solutions/cyber-security
Our cyber security team is active in:
- Global Security Services
- Perimeter Protection Services: IDS/IPS, Proxy, Malware Scanning, DDOS Mitigation,
- Next Gen Firewalls
- Platform protection: Vulnerability Management
- IAM, DLP, SOC & SIEM Services
- Security Consulting & Penetration testing
Who are you
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree in Business, Commerce or IT;
- Some theoretical knowledge and/or practical experience in IT security, OWASP, application security, IT vulnerabilities
- Experience with scripting and/or programming languages
- Fluent in Dutch and good written communication skills English
- Eager to learn and develop your skills in the cyber security domain
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to articulate our solutions into a value proposition and answer the customer needs;
- Team player as well as a self-starter;
- You are flexible, positive minded, pro-active and eager to learn and develop.
What we offer you
- Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Michel Ubels, via +31648501642. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.