Atos Consulting is a leading Swiss IT consulting company part of the Atos Group. We work with prestigious international clients in the areas of Manufacturing, Pharma, Insurances, Transport, Trading, Telecommunications, Media and the Energy Sector. For our Zurich and Basel team, we are currently looking to hire a FRONTEND DEVELOPER (m/f).
- You are the person to build impressive frontends which provide excellent usability and top in class look & feel
- You work with state of the art technologies to implement modern user interface solutions for our clients
- You ensure the frontend implementations fit seamlessly in the overall system architecture and are well integrated into the development, rollout and operation processes
- You advise customers and other stakeholders about trends, developments and options to reach the best solution
- You ensure your designs and implementations provide sustainable and long-term business value by following and using standards and best practices
- Proven expertise in frontend development technologies: HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 2015
- Substantial skills in at least one of the major frontend frameworks: Angular (preferred), ReactJS, Backbone.js, etc.
- Comprehensive experience in the area of responsive and mobile first design
- Good working knowledge with task runners like gulp, grunt and node.js based frontend stacks, on top of that experience with common development tools like Git and Jira
- Knowledge about “single page applications“ based on REST services as programming paradigm
- Experience with frontend methodologies like BEM or SMACSS and knowledge around SEO requirements
- Programming skills in Java or .NET/C# are desirable
- High customer orientation and very high standards in quality, usability and aesthetics
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, software engineering or similar, extended with a specialization in web design and frontend development
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Are you interested joining a global and dynamic organization, working on challenging and exciting projects and being supported with training opportunities?
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.