Atos Consulting is a leading Swiss consulting company, part of the Atos group. We work with prestigious international clients in the areas of Industry, Pharma, Insurances, Transport, Trading, Telecommunications, Media and Energy.
For our Zurich and Basel team, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f).
- Facilitation of workshops (design thinking, user experience, requirements engineering, process modelling, business canvassing)
- Working on development of digital customer journeys and digital business models
- Development and recording of business and user needs through workshops and/or interviews
- Business process modelling
- Compiling detailed functional specifications and requirements catalogs
- Working on agile projects (defining user stories, managing backlogs, sprint planning)
- Responsible for test management incl. creation of test plans, test scenario and test cases
- Strong analytical competence
- Expertise in BPM, OOA/OOD
- Experience in applying agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including moderation skills for workshops
- Profound experience in business/system analysis as well as in software development lifecycle
- Experience with Digital Transformation domains and approaches in companies (Digital Marketing, Digital Workplaces, Big Data, Digital Culture)
- Willingness to travel in Switzerland
- Bachelor, Master or degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Fluent German and English skills
Are you interested joining a global and dynamic organization, working on challenging and exciting projects and being supported with training opportunities? We look forward receiving your application.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.