(Senior) Business Analyst
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivisionemploys around 800 people, over 600 of them working in Wroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Wroclaw is one of two official centers of the world IT service delivery. Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
The Business Analyst has a responsibility to collect and analyze customer requirements related to IT solutions, to handle requirements change management, to work directly with the end customer, to prepare of requirements specifications for developer teams, to estimate the size of the projects. All project documentation and communication will be in English.
- project proven experience with business analysis and engineering requirements
- experience with business processes modeling
- experience in user stories, use cases analysis
- general knowledge of Java EE technology to communicate with developers team
- knowledge of UML and BPEL
- strong soft and presentation skills
- fluent English
- German language is an advantage
The position will be located in our office in Wroclaw.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.