Microsoft VBA Developer with German or English (Publication only)
The Microsoft VBA Developer will be a part of our interdisciplinary skilled Technical Support Team located in Łódź, Wrocław & Warszawa. Will be engaged in application development, maintenance and change requests support.
Scope of works
- Maintenance of production applications
- Resolving of application related incidents
- Integrating, installing and configuring software
- Change Requests support
- Applications build and deployment
- Incident management related to software base
- Incident management related to middleware
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Participates in software base setup
- Software base initial installation and upgrades in servers (application servers, database servers, operating systems, webservers, directory servers, commercial packages, etc.)
- Creates reports for the projects
The position will be in our well communicated office in Łódź, Wrocław & Warszawa depending on your preferences.
- Competitive salary package
- Additional discretionary annual bonus for good performance
- Life insurance and outstanding private medical care
- Work for an ATOS Global Delivery Center Poland organization holding the "Best Pace to Work" title.
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development and IT systems engineering is a core
- revenue stream.
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
- Relocation package if applicable
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Skills and knowledge development in rare beneficial IT areas
- Team work among real enthusiasts at discovering and utilizing latest tools and methodologies at variety of IT, software projects for different sectors/domains.
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings.
- Access to our huge knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
We look for
- Communicative English and/or German
- Experience in Visual Basic for Applications
- An understanding of integrated applications
- Understanding of development lifecycles
- Reliability and precision at work
- Very good, open minded team players
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Knowledge of SQL databases including scripting
- Knowledge of MS IIS.
- Knowledge of executing Integration/Interface test, component test, system/acceptance test
- Desired, knowledge of .Net Framework, C#,
- Advantage, professional experience in Production/Applications Support environment including incident, change and problem management
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.