Network security specialist
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
- Day to day implementation of requested firewall rules
- Day to day firewall health monitoring and maintenance
- 1st line support for firewall and network related issues
- Participation in network and firewall related upgrade projects
- IT background, can be student
- Networking principles, IP routing, firewalling basics
- English fluent.
- Checkpoint, Cisco or any other firewall brand experience or certification appreciated, but not mandatory
We will offer:
- Very competitive salary & bonus system;
- Challenging opportunities and professional development;
- Working in an international global company;
- Dynamic and professional team.
The 8,600 men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.