Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring real time queues and identify high-risk transactions within the business portfolio;
- Interacting with all relevant internal teams for the resolution of the day to day activities;
- Managing potential fraud cases that are referred by Risk Management tools;
- Analyzing and working on alerts reported by the Schemes;
- Ensuring confidentiality of all information collected during investigation;
- Acting in accordance to agreed internal policies;
- Adhering to Schemes related requirements;
- Identifying system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities;
- Assisting in any project activity related to new system or enhancement of existing functionalities (i.e. testing) when required.
Requirements for a successful candiate:
- Bachelor’s degree at any discipline and at least 2 years’ experience in Fraud monitoring and analysis in Banking or Card Processing industries;
- Ability to work in shift pattern (the department operates at 24/7 shifts);
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian - Very good knowledge of English and Russian both in written and verbal;
- Previous experience in using RMS and Rule Engine systems will be considered a plus;
- Ability to make sound judgements based on the weight of available data;
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Detail orientated and result driven;
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We will offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Challenging opportunities and professional development;
- Working in an international global company;
- Dynamic and professional team.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.