Cyber Security Consulting Principal
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Cyber Security Consulting Principal
Responsible for assisting in winning and delivering senior-level leadership advisory assignments, representing ATOS in the marketplace, and executing client engagements to the highest standards of quality. The candidate will also assist in recruiting and leading teams of local consultants, building a revenue and profit stream in conjunction with the sales and account managers. Must be capable of influencing at the most senior levels within the client base with a deep understanding of Security concepts, Technology trends and Strategy.
The candidate is expected to help identify, develop and manage client opportunities, ensuring that engagement work products and deliverables are of the highest quality to ensure client satisfaction. The candidate will direct the technical, business, and personnel aspects of consulting engagements and lead sales efforts both with existing clients and prospective ones.
The candidate is viewed as having significant expertise in Public or Financial Enterprise Sectors and broad knowledge/skills in others. The candidate is viewed as a subject matter expert in one or more of the technologies necessary to lead a team of experts in developing Security offers.
Engagement Management and Delivery
- Assist site manager in leading complex programs (over 2 m€ Consulting engagement) / projects and associated PnL.
- Mentor others in key technology areas.
- Assist in the coaching and training of team members in organizational, business, behavioral, and technical skills.
- Display good judgment on when and how to revise scope of work (workplans, deliverables and team resources) based on complex client situations.
- Ensure effective and creative idea generation amongst the project team.
- Plan and facilitate significant client meetings.
- Drive the clients' thinking in many cases.
- Significant contact with key client executives and management (business and/or technical).
- Lead sales efforts from a thought leadership/subject matter expertise perspective in a given offering.
- Contribute to account plan development.
- Support the management of designated client accounts.
- Proactively follow up on all assigned leads.
- Assist in developing compelling, client-centric proposals.
- Proactively seek out ways to collaborate with leaders from all parts of ATOS to identify target markets and to develop pursuit strategies.
- Ability to support sales partners in the successful close and negotiation of complex deals.
- Develop opportunity plans and may present to deal review board.
- 8+ years of "hands on" senior consulting experience in conducting strategy level consulting assignments.
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees, excellent oral and written communication skills, leadership skills, self-motivation.
- Excellent track record in project managing large strategy level consulting engagements.
- Knowledge of a broad range of information technologies.
- Excellent understanding of IT and its business implications.
- CISA or CISM or CISSP or ISO 27001 Lead auditor appreciated.
- Flexibility and capability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- France or other European National Secret Clearance is a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.