equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions, per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The (net)work environment
The Network Department, part of the Technical Engineering department within equensWorldline, is in the middle of a transition from a ‘locally’ oriented towards an international environment.
You will be working in this international environment (NL, GE, BE, FR, IT) and therefore expected to align with European colleagues. Key is to contribute in realizing a high level of availability and performance by means of standardization throughout the equensWorldline infrastructure.
What will be your job?
The Network team is responsible for designing, configuring, implementing and running the (new) network infrastructures which have to cover either eWL internal needs or the customer’s needs.
The team is working in a complex multi-disciplinary infrastructure consisting of Cisco switches and routers, Checkpoint VSX firewalls and F5 loadbalancers. Knowledge of either one of the technologies is required with a preference of Checkpoint (VSX).
As a Senior Network Engineer your job will be to:
- Align with business and projects regarding demands, (service)requests and new services;
- Assess new requests based on architectural standards , policies and regulation;
- Design and implementation of Low level (detailed) designs, test and acceptance of (new) network infrastructures and tooling;
- Align designs with other Teams within the Technical Engineering department.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA);
- Implement network changes;
- Prepare (plan) network changes for CAB approval and deployment;
- Deploy network changes;
- Take care of design capacity and estimation models, point out bottlenecks and formulate advices;
- Dispatch daily work within the NW Team;
- Advise internal and external relations regarding optimization and infrastructure components by participating in Domain Committees in order to align Global architectures;
- Participate in international projects.
What do you have to offer?
You are an experienced (Senior) Network Engineer that is used to act in a dynamic, high pressure international environment. You have:
- Higher vocational education or work & thinking level;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer in a complex, preferable international, environment;
- Broad knowledge of several process & technical network areas like Prince II, ITIL V3, Cisco Routing and switching, F5 Load balancing, Checkpoint Firewalls.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in design and engineering of network infrastructure;
- You are speaking English on a professional technical level, German or French is a pré.
You are able to:
- Work effectively to complete assignments in group settings;
- Work cooperatively to achieve common goals, acts in the interest of the organization without letting personal interests prevail;
- Take a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and shares information and knowledge;
- Work with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct;
- Hold yourself and others responsible for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities. Accepts responsibility for mistakes;
- Implement changes out of office hours and be available for standby duties every 6 weeks.
What do we offer in return?
We can offer you a Senior Network Engineer job in a growing international company. The possibility to build international network infrastructures based on top of the art technologies. This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week (40 hours a week is optional). Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirtheenth month and holiday allowance) will be between 52.900,- and 72.700,-. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht (NL). Participation in 24x7 standby is expected.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Rob Stol, Team Manager, +31621806245 or Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Tel. +31 883855801.
Please apply via the link.
An assessment can be a part of the recruitmentproces.
You need to have a valid workpermit.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.