equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. As one of the companies within Atos, Worldline is a revolutionary organization in the financial processing industry. And this is where we come in. equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfil all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal! Where do you see the future of payments?
The work environment
In our industry having a mature control environment is one of the key success factors. Checking this is our role. We, the Division Internal Audit, provide independent assurance and consultancy services on behalf of the Board of Directors (BoD) and the Audit and Accounting Committee (AAC) of equensWorldline.
Internal Audit performs operational and IT audits in order to establish the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes in equensWorldline. Audit results are formally reported with recommendations to address control deficiencies and possible improvement. Proper and timely follow up on recommended actions is tracked and reported upon.
equensWorldline Internal Audit, based in Utrecht, Frankfurt and Milan, consists of 10 (senior) Operational and IT auditors who work together in international audit teams also with auditors of Atos Group Internal Audit, based in Brussels and Paris. Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic IT auditor to further strengthen our team in Utrecht, Netherlands, add to the diversity and engage in the variety of audit assignments in a complex and demanding environment.
What will be your job?
As an IT Auditor you are responsible for:
- Maintaining an effective and constructive relationship (account management) with senior management of the organization for areas (accounts) assigned;
- Contributing to the creation of an annual risk based audit plan;
- Ensuring that audits assigned to you (as lead auditor) are performed timely, correctly and completely in accordance with the Group Internal Audit methodology based on professional audit standards and guidelines as issued by the IIA;
- Cooperating effectively in a complex environment due to the international character, the degree of regulation of a financial services company and the high level of automation of processes and procedures;
- Performing quality review activities on audits performed by colleague auditors;
- Collaborate with an international team of auditors across Europe;
- Supporting management by performing special assignments based on request of senior management, Board of Directors or other stakeholders of equensWorldline.
What do you have to offer?
- You have an Academic level and completed audit education/certifications (such as CISA);
- You have a background and audit experience in either one of the big four accounting firms or a large audit department preferably in the financial or technology industry;
- You have a good knowledge of and affinity towards IT systems and experience in IT auditing (GITCs, cybersecurity, etc)
- You are internationally oriented, with sound language capabilities at least in English and preferably also in Dutch, German, French or Italian;
- You have good communication and presentation skills with a keen interest in the what and how of the core card and payments processing;
- You like to work in a challenging complex and dynamic environment that is demanding a lot of you in terms of flexibility and cross-border cooperation;
- You are willing to travel abroad on occasion and cooperate with audit colleagues in an international environment;
- You have (basic) knowledge of and experience in Card and Payment processing processes and infrastructures;
- You are familiar with processes in a highly automated environment.
What do we offer in return?
We offer a fun and dynamic team to work in across the globe. Within the Worldline and Atos environment, equensWorldline is a major player and you will be able to extend your network across all Atos Group companies. There is plenty of room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. You will be offered a challenging opportunity as an IT auditor in a dynamic, complex and rapidly changing environment.
Next to a competitive salary we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a good pension scheme and an interesting, challenging and international work environment.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Jack Euwema, Division Manager, phone: +31 883855060, or Carolien Polman, Recruiter, phone: +31 883855801.
Applications can be send in English to mailbox, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via my atos portal/careers.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.