equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
HR Officer (40 uur)
The work environment
The division HRM acts as a supporting team for the divisions within equensWorldline and is an international team of HR-professionals consisting out of 25 employees all around Europe. Next to that HRM equensWorldline also supports the Dutch organization within Worldline Merchant Services. The HR officer will dedicated work for this part of the organization.
What will be your job?
This role focuses on HRM throughout the whole Worldline Merchant Services organization in the Netherlands located in Utrecht and Ridderkerk.
- You attend the weekly meetings of the Management Team representing the HRM issues, policies and activities.
- You give optimum support to management during the daily operation of managing employees.
- Supporting the HRM manager in defining HRM policies in line with the global Wordline Merchant Services organization.
- You implement the operational HRM policies locally in close cooperation with local management.
- You will be in charge of making sure HR operations run smoothly. Your glass is always half full, but in the daily priorities you do know when to say no.
- In the core processes of people hiring, developing and leaving, you are the go-to-person to ensure that everything is finalized perfectly down to the last detail.
- You will be the first point of contact for all colleagues with HR related questions.
- You work in close cooperation with HRM services equens Worldline (Utrecht) and the global Worldline Merchant Services organization located in Brussels. You optimize the HRM (administrative) workprocesses by making them efficient and run smoothly.
- You make sure HRM reports and analyzes are available on a regular (and if necessary on a ad hoc) basis. You maintain, check and consolidate data.
- You see to adequate information exchange and publicity.
- You organize and monitor the recruitment processes. Actual recruitment activities are done by our internal recruiter or recruitment agencies in close cooperation with you.
Your report to the HRM manager of equensWorldline Netherlands.
What do you have to offer?
- Business professional with 2+ years’ experience;
- Higher Vocational education;
- Personnel and labor special knowledge;
- Optimistic, energetic and passionate in achieving business and operating success;
- Collaborative and team-oriented work style;
- Hands-on mentality and flexibel;
- Fluent in English language;
- Willing to travel to Ridderkerk and Brussels.
What do we offer in return?
A job in an international environment with a lot of dynamics and challenges. We offer an attractive remuneration package with a starting salary of approximately 45.000-50.000 per year. Working hours will be determined together with your manager.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Jos van der Steen, Manager HRM, T.: +31(0)88 385 6648, Carolien Polman, Recruiter, T.: +31(0)88 385 5801.
Applications can be sent via our Careerpage on our corporate website, equensworldline.com/careers
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position
Acquisition is not appreciated!
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.