Data Scientist senior
Data Scientist senior
Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
In this dynamic position within Atos you have lots of freedom and responsibility as part of a young and growing team. You will work closely with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts on diverse data science projects, spanning different fields such as natural language processing, time series modelling and image recognition. International travel can be an opportunity when willing.
Within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in the diverse field of Data Science. Knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
The role as a Senior Data Scientist
- Use your expertise in analytics and data science to create insights that solve business problems in all industries and for all functions;
- Explain your work in a clear and concise fashion to business executives;
- Face new challenges with customers & projects in a fast evolving field;
- Define solutions for business problems by working with the client as part of a business consulting team;
- Generate insights through an agile analytical lifecycle; scope & plan, data preparation & exploration, analysis, recommendation and implement & productionize;
- You will be working with state-of-the data science tooling from Atos and client ecosystems;
- Be a part of international, multicultural and multi-disciplinary teams with strong capabilities spanning business consulting, client engagement, deal-making, solution architecture and data engineering;
- Deliver a fully detailed solution to the client.
Who are you
- You have bachelor, master or work experience in relevant areas with a background in statistics, modelling and programming (informatics, data science, artificial intelligence, econometrics, mathematics, marketing intelligence, computer science);
- Ability to understand and implement new machine learning techniques;
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Lead teams in Data Science projects
- Experience translating customer needs into quantitative models;
- Ability to provide on the job coaching to juniors;
- Capable of communicating complex subjects in a simple fashion;
- Proficient in R and Python;
- Training or certifications in technologies or platforms, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, NLTK, Scikit-Learn, Hadoop, Spark,AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud;
- Fluent in English, other European languages such as Dutch, French, Spanish and German are highly desirable;
- Mobility to work with our global clients and teams in Amsterdam, Groningen, Eindhoven, Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Luxemburg, Moscow, Oslo, Stockholm.
What we offer you
Next to a welcoming and global work environment, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for industry leaders
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 vacation days, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Elske Visser, via +31643842264. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.