equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The work environment
Within the international Finance function of equensWorldline, we are looking for a Corporate Controller in the Central Controlling team. This team acts as a center of Controlling activities for the full equensWorldline perimeter. The team is in close contact with Worldline Finance, liaises with the Central Reporting team and interacts with the local and division Controllers within EquensWordline. In this job you will report to the Central Controlling manager.
What will be your job?
The main tasks for the Corporate Controller will be:
- Plan, coordinate and participate to reviews (prepare, plan and participate to all monthly reviews by Division)
- Define calendar (closing calls/monthly reviews) in coordination with eW reporting team,
- Define the budget and forecast processes link between management requirements, WL Group (IRIS inputs), operational systems (Alea/Clarity)
- Align targets within eW and FS: Budget /Fcst /Outlook
- Produce action plan consolidation and follow up on outlook at eW level and FS level
- Prepare and participate to eW and FS closing calls (analysis of month end results /closing positions/trends)
- Prepare and participate to eW BMW presentation. Gather all BMW components, ensure data consistency and analysis
- Prepare analysis of the financial KPIs at eW and FS level (financial communication, BOD, Audit Committee, Supervisory Board)
- Perform any requested ad hoc analysis by eW BOD, WL / Atos
- Prepare cash flow fcst/planning and coordinate cash action plans
- Define balance score card targets and achievements in coordination with BOD/WL central controlling
- Ensure control of eW Global Functions / indirect costs
- Ensure control of Sales, OE, backlog in coordination with CMO
- Ensure control and analysis of all fin. KPIs (Overdue, WIP, Accruals, BSC, Staff and FTE, Cost base, capex, capi, OOI, TEAM/Synergies follow up)
What do you have to offer?
In addition to a completed HBO and/or University level and additional vocational training or post-graduate course, you have at least 3 years’ experience in the field and excellent advice skills. In terms of personality you can be characterized as customer-oriented, communicative and open. You are focused on working together and find it pleasant to work in a team. In addition, you place high demands on your own work and are focused on implementing improvements. If you see an opportunity for improvement, you will also submit it. Finally, it is important that you are well able to plan and organize and have an eye for details.
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 52.900,- and € 72.700,- based on a 36 hour work week.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Michiel Wielinga, Central Controlling manager, Phone: +31883856175 or for the process Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone: +31883855801.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
Acquisition is not appreciated!
To apply directly, use the link below.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.