Sales Operations Analyst
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The Sales Operations Analyst reports to the Sales Operations Manager and sits within the wider Sales Operations Team. This role supports the Sales reporting and forecasting activities covering weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting and analysis of the sales pipe, the financial performance and outlook, budgeting and account planning.
This is a key activity within the wider Sales Operations Team which include the sales governance, bid teams, partners and alliances, innovation and end to end sales process definition.
The role is to support the Sales Operations Manager, delivering Sales Forecasting and reporting activities, including pipe management, outlook, budget and account planning activities. In particular this role will:
- Become a super user of Salesforce and Wave Analytics, supporting end users and managing user access.
- Perform data cleansing activities on an ongoing basis.
- Must be comfortable in delivering training on Salesforce and sales reporting processes, in person and webinar.
- Able to work at all levels of the organisation as will be required to deputise for Sales Operations Manager in key meetings Integration projects – onboarding of data and users for acquired organisations
- Preparation of management information for key meetings, weekly, monthly & ad-hoc requests.
- Support the reporting on the Account Planning Process which has 3-4 submissions a year
- Support the budget setting, financial performance reporting, portfolio assignments and outlooks
- Aptitude for financials and analytics
- High level competence in use of Excel
- Confidence and gravitas to provide training to the sales community and to deputise for the Sales Operations Manager at Sales Director’s meetings
Full training will be provided on:
- the Atos sales process
- Account Business Planning process
- The suite of standard reporting to be supported
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.